FAQ - BongaCams Templates - General
Install Process of markup-based (coded) layout design on BongaCams platform.
The install process is pretty straightforward.
Classic mode. After you’re project is saved, copy the generated markup needed for your profile on BongaCams.
- After you're done with editing process, copy the markup code
- Go to your BongaCams profile, select classic mode option
- Click the Add Block button, select the Code view icon </> in Content box
- Paste your edited markup in the Content box
- Important! Below content box there are some options, select the Center column
- Click Updated Information button to apply changes
Custom profile mode. Yes our designs are compatible with both versions of the profile mode, options provided by BongaCams platform.
- You can follow the same step mentioned above regarding the copy of generated markup
- Go to BongaCams profile but instead of selecting the classic mode, choose the custom one
- Paste the markup code inside the HTML box available
- Save and Preview